Shelby County, Tennessee

This year living here has been horrible.Constant maintenance problems.

They take several weeks to fix. They tell us it will be fixed the next day and they don't fix it, call back, again they don't fix it. Everything from dryers and washers, to water, heating, air, and lights. I only have a few months left and I cannot wait to leave.

I will NEVER rent from Rait again and I will tell everyone I know to never rent from here again.

Hopefully the newest issue we have will get fixed soon, but probably not.I won't hold my breath.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of electrical problems and maintenance. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rait residential apartment rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Rait Residential needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rait residential apartment rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rait Residential.

Had an Experience with Rait Residential?

Comments