Rait Residential - Snakes on the grounds

I'm afraid to come outside because of snakes but management seems to care less.I'm in the process of looking for somewhere else to live.

I pay too much rent to be ignored and scared to enjoy my home. I took a pic so they could see what I have to deal with. I asked to move closer up front but was told that my rent would go up. Oh how convenient!

I never would have believed that I would get no help on his issue. Guess I need to call the news crew to come out.

Walnut Hill Apt.Memphis TN

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Home Rental
Review category
Real Estate
review #652272 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rait Residential? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177294 Santa Clara, California

So have you actually seen snakes around your apartment or anywhere else on the grounds? Because that picture of a hole in the ground doesn't mean there are snakes around. Snakes don't always live in holes and that hole could be from anything.
Also, not all snakes are bad. If the snakes that are staying around there are venomous then yes, that is a problem. King snakes or small grass snakes wont bother humans at all, they are more scared of humans than we are of them. They also help keep rodents and nasty bugs away.

0 0 Reply

Jun 21, 2015 #997790 Indianapolis, Indiana

That's a picture of a hole. If you're so effing scared just tape up your doors and windows and never. leave. your. house.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.