Rait Residential - Kitchen Fire, no extinguisher and no repairs
Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart.Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no fire extinguisher in the firebox outside while trying to keep my one month old son away from the smoke.
Oven is still not repaired now over a month later, no apologies and no concern shown by the property manager. Have been told I will have to pay for the repairs myself. Repeated maintenance tickets have been marked "completed" without any work actually being done.
Repeated emails and calls to both the property manager and the home office have gone unanswered.33 days since the problem was originally reported
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Office staff are very unprofessional
- Lied to
- Appliances not maintained
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I ordered a overboard on Oct 21, 2015 it came in on Nov 4, 2015. Looked great at first but then the technical difficulties began. So I contacted the seller..."
- "Bought this ring, and had it appraised at another jewelry store and they told me it was a low cost stone not what PrimeStyle said it was..."