1.1

Had a fire in the oven in my unit because it was falling apart.Had to scoop water from the sink to put it out because there was no fire extinguisher in the firebox outside while trying to keep my one month old son away from the smoke.

Oven is still not repaired now over a month later, no apologies and no concern shown by the property manager. Have been told I will have to pay for the repairs myself. Repeated maintenance tickets have been marked "completed" without any work actually being done.

Repeated emails and calls to both the property manager and the home office have gone unanswered.33 days since the problem was originally reported

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "my rent prorated for the time i have not been able to use my apartment, and repairs completed promptly" as the author lost $1000. Jshaver84 is overall dissatisfied with Rait Residential and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rait residential customer care at Rait Residential was office staff are very unprofessional, maintenance and lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rait Residential.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Rait Residential to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rait Residential?

Comments